Saturday, December 15, 2007

Question And Answer

Q & A

  • Obsession? - Video games
  • The most embarassing moment? - When I had to face the camera for the first time
  • Bad habits? -I sleep a lot
  • If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be? - Make me the most successful singer, I want my parents to be always happy, that�s it
  • What makes you happy? - Company of friends
  • Ever been in love? - Yes
  • What really irritates you? -Lies
  • Believe in after-life? - Yes
  • Future plans? - To become a successful singer
  • Do you have any regrets in life? - No
  • Three words that describe you best? -Simple, shy, hard working
  • What do you like to do with your friends? - I like to watch movies with friends
  • Do you hang out at the mall? -Not really
  • Are you single at moment? -No
  • Favorite movie? - Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge starring Shahruk Khan and Kajol
  • What do you usually do on weekends? -Usually I prefer to go out somewhere with my close friends
  • What do you remember from your childhood? - In my childhood, we all cousins used to stay together. Those were the golden moments of my life
  • Farthest place you ever traveled? - London
  • How long does it takes for you to finish a bath? - Around 30 minutes
  • How much time do you need to sleep everyday? - 9-10 hours
  • Favorite TV show? - I like all reality shows
  • What do you do when you get nervous? -I just sit alone in my room for some time & I just close my eyes & remember the best things I have ever done
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, how fun is shopping to you? - 8
  • How long does it usually took to apply your make up? -1 hour
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, how fun is shopping for you? -9
Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments: